i5 550
Graphics
Geforce GTX 650
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there!

I upgraded my little sisters PC and got her old stuff mobo, cpu, gpu (back again) It was mine to begin with, and now is back to me again. I did use it with Maverick last time i had it, now I'm doing El Capitan on it with ease. Well, audio is a pain this time around. I have found som threads on the mobo regarding audio and i have a mobo-DSDT (prob. maverick stuff)

I Use clover this time around and the motherboard does not support UEFI, so it´s legacy boot. I´m a total noob at hackintoshing - so this motherboard suits me well, super easy installation, no boot arg, no flags, just installing.

I need help with a couple of things:
Edit DSDT with clover (Legacy mode) if i try to use "Clover configuration" the program just telling me there is no "UEFI" and i can't really do anything... I´m guessing that it´s because most people go UEFI? How can i edit stuff (p-list) with Clover legacy?

Sound... Well i was convinced sound would work with the GTX 650 (or 680). I would actually prefer HDMI sound via GPU, i have no expensive home theatre amplifier, so one cable handling video/audio is just as good. I can't remember there was an issue with sound in mavericks? El Capitan won't let me play audio at all... Please help!

System:
Asus P7H55-M PRO
i5 550
GTX 650 (or 680) aiming at a simple HTPC here so 680 will probably be a waist...

Does not require Buying Advice - Moved to Desktop Support.

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back