CPU
i5 3337U
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys. I've been on this "sad" hackintosh road for a while with no success. I had a hp laptop with i5 but never able to hackintosh.
I have now a Lenovo u410 which found was one of the 10 best to run Mac OS X.
i've been trying everything and finally managed to run a VMware machine with Mac. I downloaded El Capitan app and unibeast, and made my usb boot loader with clover. I was really exited with this until it happened the same as years before when I was jealbreaking my iPhone and that white Apple never go.
Same happened here, after boot from usb into clover, then boot mac from usb, the apple appeared but freezes and nothing happen.
then I managed somehow to load it until 3/4 of the bar below the apple but then it keeps restarting into clover every time.
don't know what to do, please someone tell me the steps to follow. I'm not new in this, bus never able to run it.
I've also don't know how to boot into verbose mode.
sorry for my English, i'm writting from Colombia.
some pictures of my screen that could help.
any thing needed just ask.
thanks a lot.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 228
2 more pics, in case it helps.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Hello guys. I've been on this "sad" hackintosh road for a while with no success. I had a hp laptop with i5 but never able to hackintosh.
I have now a Lenovo u410 which found was one of the 10 best to run Mac OS X.
i've been trying everything and finally managed to run a VMware machine with Mac.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Also, guide for Yosemite may help: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...e-lenovo-u310-u410-yosemite-using-clover.html

Don't use VMware to create your USB.

Thanks for your quick reply.
I did followed those exact guides, and some others. But none of them told me to never use virtual OS X. I don't have easy access to Mac computer. What's the problem there?...
...If I get access to a Mac, what would I need in a usb/hdd, so I don't have to download anything and if I only have a few hours of a borrowed mac?
is there nothing I can do with what I have done? It's almost 3/4 done when restarts, what could it be?
thanks again, hopefully I'll be able to run my hackintosh some day.

Thanks for your quick reply.
I did followed those exact guides, and some others. But none of them told me to never use virtual OS X. I don't have easy access to Mac computer. What's the problem there?...

VMs are known to have USB issues and will create invalid installer USB.

...If I get access to a Mac, what would I need in a usb/hdd, so I don't have to download anything and if I only have a few hours of a borrowed mac?

As a novice, borrow it for at least an afternoon, if not an entire day.

is there nothing I can do with what I have done?

You didn't provide your EFI/Clover, so no idea. I'm assuming you made a mistake in setting it up, or your USB is corrupt.

Sorry for my delay. I made a new usb from a mac's friend.
Hopefully this is what you need to know from clover.
Also my devices from windows device administrator.
I'm really thankful for your help.
Let me know if you need something else from my configuration.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

If you have an issue, boot verbose, show photo... post EFI/Clover as ZIP.

Sorry i could not answer soon. I thought i've murdered my pc :D
i finally managed to let me boot into bios to execute usb.
the screen pass really fast so video option was bad. Only blur.
this is the only pic I got.
Another thing is if I installed clover on efi partition in hdd, then used clover configurator, and then somehow f*cked it up. Can I reset it without access to OS X? Any way to do it in Windows.
thanks again rehabman from another "rehabman":shifty:
image.jpg

Sorry i could not answer soon. I thought i've murdered my pc :D
i finally managed to let me boot into bios to execute usb.
the screen pass really fast so video option was bad. Only blur.
this is the only pic I got.
Another thing is if I installed clover on efi partition in hdd, then used clover configurator, and then somehow f*cked it up. Can I reset it without access to OS X? Any way to do it in Windows.
thanks again rehabman from another "rehabman":shifty:
View attachment 159452

It is clear from your image that you're not using a correct Clover setup.

Read/follow the guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...de-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover.html

I know man I did everything you told me twice.
finally managed to boot after install in El Capitan desktop. I ran clover configurator. Trying to use Ethernet (Lenovo u410 wifi not supported) and changed something. After that keeps restarting. Now I can't boot from sub, nor efi hdd (I installed clover in he'd after install)
It booted fine but was really laggy, so I was trying to get internet.
now I could not even reload the installer from the usb to reinstall everything.
thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back