Graphics
R9 270X
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello, i recently tried to switch to clover but im having some issues, after getting the booting to the USB to work i now get a kernel panic unable to find driver for this platform \ACPI\. I think this is because of the config.plist but i dont understand how to make one here are my specs:

Asus z97i deluxe ITX
I7 4790K
16 gb predator ram
gigabyte/amd R9 270X
sandisk SSD

Can someone please help me/create a config.plist for me if thats the error causer?

Thx in advance

Please read the rules and complete the profile information for you system so that it appears in the left side bar below you used ID. This way people can respond without having to refer back to the first post.

And I might point out that you can find answers to many questions by using the search function before asking your question in a posting.

If I were working your system, I would take out the Radeon card get the installation up and solid without it in the system. Then shutdown, install the GPU, go into the BIOS and set the graphics to PCIE, and reboot. If it then has a problem, at least you know the system is good and the problem is the GPU (or GPU related).

Good modding,
neil

I can boot it with unibeast and it was running with unibeast but now using multibeast to install the bootloader it gives boot0: done error so i decided to go for clover. Which means the gpu is ok

I can boot it with unibeast and it was running with unibeast but now using multibeast to install the bootloader it gives boot0: done error so i decided to go for clover. Which means the gpu is ok

For boot0:done error, try this guide (if you are already installed Chimera through MultiBeast) : http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/115818-install-bootloader-extra-efi-partition.html

Note:- If you want to change to clover boot loader, first of all please note that clover is not simple as the MultiBeast method. As you have already completed the installation of Yosemite with UniBeast, just install clover to the EFI partition incase if you want to use clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back