I7-10700K
Graphics
5600XT & 6800 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all,

I just post a new thread regarding cloning a clover installation and thought that it would be more appropriate to have a separate one for this issue.
I have managed to successfully install yosemite 10.10.3 on a UD5H Z97X and run the toleda's command script to fix the audio.
The problem I have is that I lose the audio when wake up from sleep.
I did some research on the net but saw so many threads and solutions that I am not sure where to start from in order to avoid messing up the installation. I don't really want to reinstall everything.
The motherboard is a gigabyte z97x UD5H with an ALC 1150 chipset.
Thanks for your help

Hi all,

I just post a new thread regarding cloning a clover installation and thought that it would be more appropriate to have a separate one for this issue.
I have managed to successfully install yosemite 10.10.3 on a UD5H Z97X and run the toleda's command script to fix the audio.
The problem I have is that I lose the audio when wake up from sleep.
I did some research on the net but saw so many threads and solutions that I am not sure where to start from in order to avoid messing up the installation. I don't really want to reinstall everything.
The motherboard is a gigabyte z97x UD5H with an ALC 1150 chipset.
Thanks for your help

You can follow this guide : http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/151504-no-audio-after-sleep-wake-realtek-alc-applehda-fixes.html

Yes that is the page I was initially reading
I tried all the methods one by one, none of them works.
I tried using the clover ALC script, restarted, I have the audio, that is fine.
But if I put the PC to sleep and wake it up, although I can still see the audio devices in the output tab, there is no sound. One of the method explains the fact that the amp might be off. This could explain the problem.
The method to reload the applehda kext simply does nto work. It removes completely my audio devices

One of the method explains the fact that the amp might be off. This could explain the problem.

This is the reason. And the solution is explained on the above linked guide. Have you followed it??

For problem reporting, post your queries on the thread which you had followed.

Yes I have followed it as well
Did not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back