12. Plus
  13. Power Mac
  14. PowerBook
  15. Quadra
  16. SE
  17. SE/30
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I tried installing Clover over an existing, working Yosemite 10.0.2. On completion everything seemed to work perfectly for about 1 - 2 minutes, then the computer rebooted on its own. So I did a clean install of Yosemite. The install went without a hitch and everything worker perfectly. Then I went to the App Store and downloaded and installed the 10.10.2 update. Now the computer boots perfectly to the Desktop, waits about 1 - 2 minutes and reboots. This continues, over and over again. I reinstalled Clover to the EFI petition but no-go. If I boot from the USB Installer and choose the hard drive I'm fine. Any ideas on how to fix this.

Hardware is a Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 motherboard with i7 processor, 12gb RAM, 1TB HD.

I tried installing Clover over an existing, working Yosemite 10.0.2. On completion everything seemed to work perfectly for about 1 - 2 minutes, then the computer rebooted on its own. So I did a clean install of Yosemite. The install went without a hitch and everything worker perfectly. Then I went to the App Store and downloaded and installed the 10.10.2 update. Now the computer boots perfectly to the Desktop, waits about 1 - 2 minutes and reboots. This continues, over and over again. I reinstalled Clover to the EFI petition but no-go. If I boot from the USB Installer and choose the hard drive I'm fine. Any ideas on how to fix this.

Hardware is a Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 motherboard with i7 processor, 12gb RAM, 1TB HD.

Is the bootable USB created with Unibeast or CLOVER ??

curry u have 2 options paste the config from your clover usb to hdd or paste mine to hdd

Attachments

• config.plist
    1.8 KB · Views: 194
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back