Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi All,

I am still struggling with setting up iMessage. I am using clover and have Yosemite booting and working fine!

I have tried editing the Config.plist file, changing SMBIOS and RT value but have yet to get any luck. I have been able to sign into iCloud and the Appstore though...

Ive used 'iMessage debug' to get the values. Without having anything entered into config file I have stable ROM and MLB numbers along with the serial numbers etc.. however if I fill out config file with the same numbers from iMessage debug the system does not boot! Just gets stuck on the white apple logo with the progress bar.

My network setting seem right, ethernet en0 and wifi en1. I Cant work out why it isn't working. I have had a Mavericks install using Multibeast but never had messages working.

I will include my config file and a screenshot of message debug, any help will be greatly appreciated! I am also using a DSDT for my board downloaded.

Regards,

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.3 KB · Views: 270
  • DSDT.aml
    45.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Screen Shot 2014-11-02 at 15.00.44.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-02 at 15.00.44.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 197
Hi,

I am using the clover config magic wand tool, I have generated another serial. I still can't log into iMessage or FaceTime. I am removing everything else from the SMBIOS.

Does it all need to be filled in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back