Contribute
Register

Clover HDMI audio for NVIDIA & AMD cards. Easy way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please people anyone helps me !
After I done this I have not audio output anymore ! even in onboard headphone
When i use the toleda detect script this is the result :
------------------------------------------------------
File: audio_codecdetect.command_v2.2

HDMI audio codec(s)
Nvidia: 0x10de0084

Onboard audio codec
Realtek: 0x10ec0887
Name: Realtek ALC887
Audio ID: 3

Valid audio codec, audio device and Audio ID; audio injection is working
Finished-
------------------------------------------------------

But when i install the kext all my audio outputs disapear in the Mac audio control panel.

This method is as simple as copying a file from one location to another. If it caused a problem just delete the file & look for a different solution.

This method is as simple as copying a file from one location to another. If it caused a problem just delete the file & look for a different solution.
I deleted , and audio had back to normal.
The toleda scripts detect the Nvidia HDMI and onboard outputs why the system don`t let me choose hdmi , still don`t understand I try everything

Continues to work in High Sierra. Oddly motherboard audio drivers had to be reinstalled before HDMI audio returned.

Worked like a charm for me. The only thing is that the output seems to ignore the volume setting on the computer.

Worked like a charm for me. The only thing is that the output seems to ignore the volume setting on the computer.

This is default behavior for MacOS. It assumes volume control will be handled by the HDMI device. There are some utilities listed at the bottom of the OP which allow volume control from the OS.

Doesnt work on my gtx 650 ti 2gb sierra 10.12.6

Sorry for late reply. Make sure you have enabled kext-dev-mode (Usage of unsigned kexts) in config.plist. Edit that option by opening your config.plist in clover configurator.

I couldnt find this in my config.plist (tried to command-f it on sublime too jic but turned up with nothing).

Still cant get hdmi to work with or without the kext (does nothing for me right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back