Contribute
Register

Clover > full graphics acceleration not working with HD4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't, only have the 10.9.4 installer. I don't want to make a fresh install now with all the difficulties I had to get it working well.

Download latest 10.9.5 from the Mac App Store. Since you downloaded it before (how else would you get it?), you can download the latest.

You could also probably extract the kext from a combo update, if you want to continue with the chewing gum and duct tape route.

I managed to install the missing drivers using the 10.9.5 update. I always have the grey static screen at start for several seconds, apps that demand graphic acceleration don't start either, but I haven't anymore glitches. Here is my new IOregistryExplorer.

I never downloaded Mavericks, the only versions I can get from appstore are ML and Yosemite.

Attachments

• Hack10.9-PT10-new2.ioreg
    6.8 MB · Views: 133
I managed to install the missing drivers using the 10.9.5 update. I always have the grey static screen at start for several seconds, apps that demand graphic acceleration don't start either, but I haven't anymore glitches. Here is my new IOregistryExplorer.

I never downloaded Mavericks, the only versions I can get from appstore are ML and Yosemite.

FakePCIID is not needed with Mavericks.

From ioreg, it looks ok, but since you're not 100% certain on as to whether you have vanilla kexts, you're in a bad situation.

Note: Native power management is not implemented...

I removed the FakePCIID thing. I always got the strange screen startup, but everything seems to work fine after. Thank you for your help!

removing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back