Contribute
Register

Clover: Frequently Asked Questions

Might anyone know how I can stop clover scanning USB drives on start-up.. I am sitting at a black screen with single underscore cursor for two minutes prior to GUI and lights flashing on my WD external USB drives. 8(

Thank you!

p.s. Ah.. while I'm asking.. I can boot windows 7 from separate drive select in BIOS but when I select this drive in Clover I get "Missing BOOTMGR" Does anyone know what that's about?

Might anyone know how I can stop clover scanning USB drives on start-up.. I am sitting at a black screen with single underscore cursor for two minutes prior to GUI and lights flashing on my WD external USB drives. 8(

Thank you!

p.s. Ah.. while I'm asking.. I can boot windows 7 from separate drive select in BIOS but when I select this drive in Clover I get "Missing BOOTMGR" Does anyone know what that's about?

Boot from "System Reserved" icon instead of Windows NTFS icon.

Which of the three config.plist files does Clover actually use? There is one in
/EFI/EFI/CLOVER; one in
/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/OEM/SystemProductName and one in
/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/OEM/SystemProductName/UEFI...

My machine seems to have booted from choice number two today for no reason I can think of. I had added an AudioID injection to the first config.plist and for the last several days it was booting fine. Today I had no audio again and when I investigated It looks to have booted from a different .plist.

any body know how to change background of some theme clover by diffrent picture ?

Which of the three config.plist files does Clover actually use? There is one in
/EFI/EFI/CLOVER; one in
/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/OEM/SystemProductName and one in
/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/OEM/SystemProductName/UEFI...

My machine seems to have booted from choice number two today for no reason I can think of. I had added an AudioID injection to the first config.plist and for the last several days it was booting fine. Today I had no audio again and when I investigated It looks to have booted from a different .plist.

I've realized this today with BatteryStatus injection. Have you found ended up with a conclusion which has been used during boot ?

I've realized this today with BatteryStatus injection. Have you found ended up with a conclusion which has been used during boot ?

No. At the time I just noticed that my audio injection was missing. I rebooted and I got it back... still not sure what I did to use the other config.plist file.

I able to boot Yosemite with Clover however as i installed windows 8 earlier in separate HD(should be in legacy mode), Booting windows from F12 BIOS works fine, but i can't boot windows with clover... Anyone can help me to solve this problem? As i had my setting and installation of softwares in my windows, if possible i don't wish to reinstall UEFI windows...

Back