PHP:
<key>Boot</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Timeout</key>
        <integer>5</integer>
    </dict>

Guys,

Quick question about clover.

Soo.. I've installed OS X on my first hackintosh (jupi!). I've done Multibeast post install & modified some config.plist file directly on the drive.

And something went wrong, so I've cleaned the drive & reinstalled. Now, when I boot from the drive I can my old options I've setup in the previous install under config.plist file.

How to I clean/kill old settings?

Guys,

Quick question about clover.

Soo.. I've installed OS X on my first hackintosh (jupi!). I've done Multibeast post install & modified some config.plist file directly on the drive.

And something went wrong, so I've cleaned the drive & reinstalled. Now, when I boot from the drive I can my old options I've setup in the previous install under config.plist file.

How to I clean/kill old settings?

Not sure just what you mean here. What do you mean by cleaned the drive? If you used Diskpart command "clean", that is one thing, but if using Disk Utility and "erase" that is something totally other.

--to be deleted --

Hi there !

This thread is good.
But I didn't find any solution to my problem.
I got kernel panic booting clover installed on SSD, but boot is ok using the live USB unibeast.
Can I find somewhere a thread in which posters share there config.plist.

Thanks in advance

Hi - I just updated to OS X 10.11.3 and I was wanting to update to the latest Clover. I am using version 3320 and with Clover Configurator I can see that version 3333 is available. When I tried to update to version 3333 with Clover Configurator, it seemed to work, but then when I reboot, I am still on version 3320. Any suggestions?

One other issue (may not be appropriate to this thread) is that I seem to have copies of config.plist in several locations:

Mac OS disk > EFI > Clover > config.plist
Mac OS disk > EFI > Clover > OEM > SystemProductName > config.plist
Mac OS disk > EFI > Clover > OEM > SystemProductName > UEFI > config.plist

These paths are also duplicated on my Mac OS disk's EFI partition. I am fairly certain that the boot loader is running off of the EFI partition, but I would like to make sure - is there a way to see which config.plist I am booting with? If Clover is running from the EFI partition, can I delete the EFI folders on my Mac OS disk? If it is not running off the EFI partition, how do I change clover so that it does run off the EFI partition and not my main OS partition?

Thanks for any help!

Hi - I just updated to OS X 10.11.3 and I was wanting to update to the latest Clover. I am using version 3320 and with Clover Configurator I can see that version 3333 is available. When I tried to update to version 3333 with Clover Configurator, it seemed to work, but then when I reboot, I am still on version 3320. Any suggestions?

One other issue (may not be appropriate to this thread) is that I seem to have copies of config.plist in several locations:

Mac OS disk > EFI > Clover > config.plist
Mac OS disk > EFI > Clover > OEM > SystemProductName > config.plist
Mac OS disk > EFI > Clover > OEM > SystemProductName > UEFI > config.plist

These paths are also duplicated on my Mac OS disk's EFI partition. I am fairly certain that the boot loader is running off of the EFI partition, but I would like to make sure - is there a way to see which config.plist I am booting with? If Clover is running from the EFI partition, can I delete the EFI folders on my Mac OS disk? If it is not running off the EFI partition, how do I change clover so that it does run off the EFI partition and not my main OS partition?

Thanks for any help!

In Mac OS disk > EFI > Clover folder just delete the OEM folder totally. This folder is for use if you have a drive you are moving from build to build and have a config.plist for each build. Folder not needed for normal use.

Do you actually have an EFI folder in your root or is it located in the EFI partition?

In Mac OS disk > EFI > Clover folder just delete the OEM folder totally. This folder is for use if you have a drive you are moving from build to build and have a config.plist for each build. Folder not needed for normal use.

Do you actually have an EFI folder in your root or is it located in the EFI partition?

I do have one in my root as well as in the EFI partition. I am pretty sure Clover is using the one in the EFI partition, because changes I make to it are reflected when rebooting (changing theme, etc.). Changes made to the config.plist in the EFI folder in the root are not reflected when rebooting. Is this definitive proof I can delete the EFI folder in my root?

I do have one in my root as well as in the EFI partition. I am pretty sure Clover is using the one in the EFI partition, because changes I make to it are reflected when rebooting (changing theme, etc.). Changes made to the config.plist in the EFI folder in the root are not reflected when rebooting. Is this definitive proof I can delete the EFI folder in my root?

Delete the one in root - you do not need it.

Back