HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone,

I installed El Capitan on a Fusion drive about a year ago. By following the guide on http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/u...apitan-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.172672, I post-installed Clover_v2.3k_r3320_UEFI.pkg for UEFI boot and it has been working perfectly ever since from 10.11 to current 10.11.6.

Earlier today I downloaded macOS Sierra installer from App Store and prepared an upgrading to 10.12. After reading through the threads on the topic, I believed firstly I need to update Clover to its latest version v2.3k_r3763. So I ran this Clover installer with the default options and it created an EFI folder at root of my Fusion volume after finishing successfully . Then I copied this EFI folder into my booting EFI partition to replace the old EFI, leaving config.plist, kext, dsdt inside being untouched. After all of these, I restarted system and a new Clover boot manager showed up. But once I selected the Fusion to boot, screen came into all dark without Apple logo. In verbose mode it also showed nothing. I wonder if this happened to anyone too, and is there any solution?

Many thanks in advance!

Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back