Contribute
Register

Clover DSDT Fixes

Thank for your supporting.
But can you please share one case of them how to fix it. we'll use one clover's editor, find and replace, right?
what application perfect for this step?
thank you!

This is great information. I'm trying to diagnose poor audio quality and I think it might be because I improperly applied static patches for either HDA or HPET (or both). In the explanation for HDA in Post #1 of this thread, is the red text below (HDEF with AZAL) a typo or is this correct?

ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/FixHDA_8000
<key>FixHDA_8000</key>
<true/>

Clover Wiki: Corrects sound card properties to enable the native AppleHDA driver. The name is changed from AZAL to HDEF, layout-id and PinConfiguration are injected. Adding HDMI device if absent.

Explanation: Provides fixes for audio for older systems. Replaces HDEF with AZAL throughout DSDT. Also adds layout-id and pin configuration.

thanks! this is very informative. Any updated version for the latest CLOVER?
In fact I landed here while searching for how to disable all ACPI\patched\*.aml during boot, any setting under "option". This is very helpful if people has wrong AML patches.

What is the difference between FixRegions_10000000=True and FixRegions=True?? When I make changes on config.plist with Clover Configuration this use FixRegions and then I can boot! Which is the problem??

Assuming you don't have an extremely old Clover:
- FixRegions_10000000 is deprecated, replaced by FixRegions
- both are supported, and do the same thing

@RehabMan is there any DSDT patch to keep NIC/Ethernet LAN powered on shutdown?

I have a z390 board that supports enabling XHCI. Why do I want a patch from XHCI to XHC?

avoid using the device name that macOS is using, such as EHC1, EHC2, XHC1
macOS has its own USB injector, Apple's injector and your injector don't like each other, it may caused interference

Hello everyone
already know that I could ignore anything that is not a mistake.
but at this point of arrangement of my own dsdt it would be possible in some way to solve these code :

i also know that for laptop its diferent from desktop.
but for my old laptop (Core 2 due T9600) i used unibeats desktop guide + post install (laptop guide ) = get 10.10.5 work fine ( just sleep not work :(, on old version 10.9 with sleepenable kext worked fine sleep mode ) .

MaciAsl 4.0 ( before my poste i just search a lot of topic about those code but never risolve it )

thx have a nice day.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 12.21.55.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 12.21.55.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 81
Back