Clover DSDT Fixes

Motherboard
MSI B150 MORTAR
CPU
i7-6700
Graphics
RX 560
Thank for your supporting.
But can you please share one case of them how to fix it. we'll use one clover's editor, find and replace, right?
what application perfect for this step?
thank you!

Motherboard
Thinkpad T61-Clover
CPU
T9300/ICH8M
Graphics
Quadro NVS 140m, 1280x800
Mac
MacBook Pro
This is great information. I'm trying to diagnose poor audio quality and I think it might be because I improperly applied static patches for either HDA or HPET (or both). In the explanation for HDA in Post #1 of this thread, is the red text below (HDEF with AZAL) a typo or is this correct?

ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/FixHDA_8000
<key>FixHDA_8000</key>
<true/>

Clover Wiki: Corrects sound card properties to enable the native AppleHDA driver. The name is changed from AZAL to HDEF, layout-id and PinConfiguration are injected. Adding HDMI device if absent.

Explanation: Provides fixes for audio for older systems. Replaces HDEF with AZAL throughout DSDT. Also adds layout-id and pin configuration.

Motherboard
X1 Carbon 6th
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
UHD620
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
thanks! this is very informative. Any updated version for the latest CLOVER?
In fact I landed here while searching for how to disable all ACPI\patched\*.aml during boot, any setting under "option". This is very helpful if people has wrong AML patches.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
What is the difference between FixRegions_10000000=True and FixRegions=True?? When I make changes on config.plist with Clover Configuration this use FixRegions and then I can boot! Which is the problem??
Assuming you don't have an extremely old Clover:
- FixRegions_10000000 is deprecated, replaced by FixRegions
- both are supported, and do the same thing