i7 9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm running Catalina on my Asus Z390E. My EFI\CLOVER folder has two different drivers folder. (Drivers\UEFI and drivers64UEFI) Which is actively used?

Can one affect the other and cause the system to boot slowly or become unstable?

1572377250833.png

I'm running Catalina on my Asus Z390E. My EFI\CLOVER folder has two different drivers folder. (Drivers\UEFI and drivers64UEFI) Which is actively used?

Can one affect the other and cause the system to boot slowly or become unstable?

View attachment 433369
Since clover change from 2.4k to 2.5k+ (as today latest revision is 5098) there is a new file structure.
Folder Drivers/drivers64UEFI it's now drivers/UEFI. 64-bit drivers no longer use the *-64.efi naming at the end of each driver. macOS Catalina only supports 64-bit.
The folder you need to use is the UEFI folder which is inside the drivers folder.

Also I see you have both HFSPlus.efi and VBoxHfs.efi in the UEFI folder. Just use one or the other as they are likely conflicting with each other.

Not that I can see. I’m not very familiar with the Z390’s requirement for emulated NVRAM, but the other files look ok to me. I seem to remember some controversy over OsxAptioFix2drv.efi, but if it’s working, should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back