Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H
CPU
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750Ti
Hey everyone,

So, I have a fully functional and compatible UEFI dual-boot built (windows 10 + macosx) which I update regularly and everything worked fine, till now. Today i tried to update my 10.13.4 installation to 10.13.5 from the App Store, since everyone said it worked okay, but after the first restart the OSX disks (boot disk+recovery) disappeared completely from the clover boot screen, I can only see the windows disk which boots normally. That is the first time something like this happens to my built and i can't understand what happened. I've tried tweaking a lot of things on the EFI partition from Windows with some softwares, from tips that i found on the forum(tried changing afps.efi but it didn't work), but nothing fixed the problem. I don't even know if this is the correct place of the forum to post this thread but i didn't know where else to put it. Any help is appreciated. Ask me of any info that you need. Thank you in advance :)

P.S. I also updated to the latest Clover version(i think 4509) prior to the update. I'm just saying that in case it has something to do with the issue.

Same thing happened to me but no disks showed since it is a single drive system. It was Clover 4509. I rebooted with USB stick and installed older version of Clover with Multibeast 10.3. Probably have to wait for updated version of Clover.

Thank you guys. I'll try what you recommended and i'll update you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back