CPU
i7-4510U
Graphics
HD 4400 + GT 840M, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi

(please read)

I have 2 HDD on my laptop. First one is for Windows 10 and the other one for macOS Sierra 10.12.5

Some weeks ago I had an option in my bios boot devices called "Mac OS x" , when I was choosing this item I had no problem and Windows and Sierra both were present in Clover GUI selection list.

But now, I don't have that item anymore in my bios and i have to choose one of my HDD as the first boot priority. If i choose 1st HDD it takes me straight to Windows and if i select the 2nd HDD it takes me to Clover GUI but it doesn't have Windows item.

How can i bring back "Mac OS x" item to the list of bios boot devices?

Hi

(please read)

I have 2 HDD on my laptop. First one is for Windows 10 and the other one for macOS Sierra 10.12.5

Some weeks ago I had an option in my bios boot devices called "Mac OS x" , when I was choosing this item I had no problem and Windows and Sierra both were present in Clover GUI selection list.

But now, I don't have that item anymore in my bios and i have to choose one of my HDD as the first boot priority. If i choose 1st HDD it takes me straight to Windows and if i select the 2nd HDD it takes me to Clover GUI but it doesn't have Windows item.

How can i bring back "Mac OS x" item to the list of bios boot devices?

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back