Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> clover doesn't detect my ssd with macOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GX-781
CPU
i5-7400
Graphics
GTX 1050
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
I announce it from the beginning, I'm a noob (and french so sorry for my english).
Here's my problem, when I get into clover to install macOS everything works. However, after the installation finishes and the computer reboots, Clover doesn't detect the SSD with MacOS on it.
I can only go back to the installer. By the way, on the program you can see that macOs is installed on the SSD.
How do I get Clover to boot from disk?
Did I forget some kext?
Thank you very much in advance.
Hugo

What type of SSD is it? SATA? M.2 (SATA)? M.2 (NVME)?

Use F3 to show all the hidden storage devices in Clover Boot Menu. Can you see it?

My drive is an M2 SATA, but I don't think that's the problem because I also tried it on my hard drive.
I noticed that during the installation, the pc reboots one minute before the end of the installation.
Yes, when I press F3 I see it, if I press it it disappears and I can't select it anymore because it disappears even with F3.
Thank you very much for your help !

Try to add the SAT0 to SATA patch in Clover >> ACPI >> Patches

Check that your Clover "GUI >> Hide Volume" doesn't contain your SSD partitions

OK, thanks, but can you teach me how to do that?

Open Clover Configurator > mount your EFI partition that contains your Clover EFI folder

Open /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist with Clover Configutrator

Go to Acpi (first menu in left side bar), check if DSDT contains "change SAT0 to SATA" patch already and make sure disabled isn't checked. If you can't see it, just click on the "List Of Patches" dropdown button and select it.

Save and boot that EFI.

If you are struggling to do it, just zip your EFI folder and post it here.

Also post a picture of your Clover Boot menu after pressing F3

ok, I'll do it tomorrow, it's 3am in France, thank you very very much for your kindness and your precious help, I'll let you know.

Hello again, I've checked what you told me. But deactivate is unchecked.
I'm sending you a screenshot:
1591642341309.png

And my clover :
1591642361903.png

thanks again.

Hi big-W,
when I press F11 nothing happens and I don't know how to do that.
Thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back