- Jun 3, 2013
- Acer Aspire 5755G(Clover)
- HD3000, NVIDIA GeForce GT540M, 1366*768
- Mobile Phone
I had the same problem as described by @Priyank.410
The install went perfectly but once I tried to Boot using Clover v2.4_r4411 my new High Sierra installed SSD was not showing in the Clover GUI boot options.
I found the solution to MY problem was found described in this video at 5:17
In short you need to:
When I restarted my machine HP Z800, I could see the High Sierra SSD in the Clover and proceed with my installs or boot process normally.
- Find the High Sierra Installer
- Show its Package Contents
- Navigate to Contents > SharedSupport
- Mount BaseSystem.dmg
- In the mounted DMG, Navigate to usr > standalone > i386
- Copy the file apfs.efi to your desktop
- Install Clover again
- After the install is successful, find the mounted EFI partition
- Copy the apfs.efi to BOTH /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI AND /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64 (Copy that file to BOTH directories or Clover wont see an APFS formatted drive!)
Hope this helps.
Thanks Bro, this worked like a charm for me !