4. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
The latest iteration of Clover Configurator that is installed by the ProBook installer won't open with the config.plist from the Clover folder. All my entries are blank and if I try to export it, all the entries will be omitted. So, editing the config.plist with CC isn't possible.

The latest iteration of Clover Configurator that is installed by the ProBook installer won't open with the config.plist from the Clover folder. All my entries are blank and if I try to export it, all the entries will be omitted. So, editing the config.plist with CC isn't possible.

You have to import your current one, make changes, then export.

You have to import your current one, make changes, then export.

I regenerated a new config.plist with the PBI Clover. I think making an edit to the config.plist made it unreadable.

Hi I had the same problem that you described with Clover Configurator not opening your existing config.plist

file but always opening a new clean file instead when trying to import a working config.plist file.

In my case the problem was caused by previously having edited the config.plist file with " Textwrangler".

If "Textwrangler" is not set to the correct "utf" code, whatever that is, when saving an edited Clover config.plist file,

things get srcewed up.

I believe you will discover that this is your problem too.

If not, let me know, as I might be able to assist in solving your particular problem.

Prost

Hi I had the same problem that you described with Clover Configurator not opening your existing config.plist

file but always opening a new clean file instead when trying to import a working config.plist file.

In my case the problem was caused by previously having edited the config.plist file with " Textwrangler".

If "Textwrangler" is not set to the correct "utf" code, whatever that is, when saving an edited Clover config.plist file,

things get srcewed up.

I believe you will discover that this is your problem too.

If not, let me know, as I might be able to assist in solving your particular problem.

Prost

Hi I edited my file TextEdit and Atom Text Editor and seem to have messed it up. Can you show me how to fix the file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back