i7-12700k
Graphics
RX590
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
My system is triple booting Mint Linux, Windows 10, and Mac OS 11.4 Big Sur... using the Clover boot manager. Everything is mostly working, with the exception of the wrong partition showing up in Clover for Mac OS. I'd like to fix this, but Clover Configurator v5.18.3.0 does not see the EFI partition that my computer is booting from.

I have Clover installed to disk3s1. When I start my computer, Clover starts fine and shows me three options. Pressing F3 shows several more options, including the Clover EFI partition. I choose to "boot Mac OSX via Preboot" and OSX loads and everything seems fine. I open Clover Configurator and go to the Mount EFI menu item and I see three EFI partitions - One is Windows, one is Linux, one is Mac OSX, but the fourth EFI partition doesn't show up and that is the partition that the system uses to boot from, and where Clover is installed.

The screenshots below show the disk in question (Disk 3) and the 200MB EFI partition. The only issue that I can see is that Clover shows the partition as type "0xEF" instead of "EFI". Also, I believe that Disk 3 is an MBR disk, not GPT, if that makes a difference.

How can I get Clover Configurator to see the EFI partition on Disk 3 so that I can mount it?

Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 5.03.23 AM.png

Disk Manager.png

Status
Not open for further replies.