Contribute
Register

Clover config.plist file for GA-H87N-WIFI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H87N-WIFI
CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
RX 580
Does anyone have a working config.plist file that they would like to share? I have Yosemite 10.10 installed and booting find with Chimera, but I want to transition to Clover. I have a separate drive with vanilla install but it won't boot with the default Clover install and it gets stuck at the Root UID is .... Thanks!

I found this thread googling for the same thing myself - same mobo but with a GTX 650.

I have it working mostly OK with clover and mavericks - when in use it works very well, but keeps going into an auto restart when left idle for too long. I'm not sure but think this has to do with the haswell CPU (mine is i5 4460) not having any energy saver preference - only the display timer. In turn this might be a problem with setting the profile to iMac 14,2 - which seemed the closest - rather than a Mac without buillt in display.

I'm in the process of playing around with 10.10 installation just now . . . hence the search. Youre welcome to my working 10.9 config though I can't promise I havent done stupid things to it while having one of my late night "brain waves" !!! :crazy:

you had any luck since you started the thread some time ago now? cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back