Contribute
Register

(Clover Config.plist)All new user of Clover plz read (Configuring Clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why remove RC scripts? Do you have another SSD that you can clone your existing install to, if so you could do a clean install with Clover and use migration assistant to move you apps back. Also, on your installer do not put your network kext or nullcpumanement in your EFI/Clover/Kext/10.10 folder, just FakeSMC (without plugins).
I do not have another SSD to clone it to. Wish i did. I was thinking about the Install RC scripts cause there not shown in Tonymacs version but you had them selected in your selection. I will remove the Other Kexts, see where that gets me.

Use the attached config.plist for the installer. In bios disable secure boot, select "Other OS", and disable CMS.

Attachments

• config.plist
    1.4 KB · Views: 274
Use the attached config.plist for the installer. In bios disable secure boot, select "Other OS", and disable CMS.

Kexts Removed
New Config.plist
Done

Restarting Checking bios setting to correct if wrong and trying again.

Edit Boom got is taller installing I am finishing with tonys steps I know it will reboot a couple of times. But this is awesome. Now once this is done what will I need to do?

Also installer stuck at one second remaining. It rebooted, no mac HD there, I selected install yosemite usb again and it's started doing what it's supposed to then halts and tells me it won't do any more because it could make windows unbootable. Should I boot into installer and wipe the Microsoft reserve and the ntfs. I'll just reinstall it later.

Do have Windows and OSX on the same drive?

Do have Windows and OSX on the same drive?

Yes I stated that a few post back when writing all my specs out. I have no problem deleting the windows partition and the system reserve and installing it later

Windoze and OSX on the same drive will always be a pain... Might consider getting another SSD for Windows.

Windoze and OSX on the same drive will always be a pain... Might consider getting another SSD for Windows.

Yeah I figured. I might map out some space on my 1Tb for windows and then split the rest 50/50 for storage 9n both machines. So using the installers disk utility to delete Microsoft reserve and then the Microsoft ntfs will be okay i am assuming.

It will probably work but since you have a working Clover installer why not launch the installer, re-format the drive and do a clean install and deal with Windoze later...

It will probably work but since you have a working Clover installer why not launch the installer, re-format the drive and do a clean install...

Yeah that would be the obvious choice. I am wiping the whole thing I have been in the forums all day my head is not all there at the moment

Edit okay now after a clean bare 120gb ssd, I do the install upon reboot it just goes back to the same install spot. I'm ma wake up tomorrow rewire restart and then reinstall see if that works

EDIT: now I got back in, it gets to apple logo and reboots. I'm ma wipe completely and reinstall.

Yeah that would be the obvious choice. I am wiping the whole thing I have been in the forums all day my head is not all there at the moment

Edit okay now after a clean bare 120gb ssd, I do the install upon reboot it just goes back to the same install spot. I'm ma wake up tomorrow rewire restart and then reinstall see if that works

clover works in 2 stages - same as installing on a "real" mac.
Boot Clover, select the install icon - takes about 15-20 minutes for first time, reboots
boot clover again, select install icon again - finishes second stage in about 20-30 minutes. reboots
this time select the OS X icon, takes you to user setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back