Graphics
Asus GeForce GTX750 2GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
USB boot perfect, but when I boot from HDD the Apple logo is just loading, but it doesn't load to the OS.

I booted (HDD) in Verbose mode (-v) to see what's the problem, and it says [IOBluetoothHCIController][SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport

I tried copy the USB EFI to the HDD EFI, but it also doesn't work. After it I deleted the ALC kext, but there is the same issue.

The only thing that allow the OS boot from HDD is when I backup config.plist, but it works ONCE. If I restart the PC after I booted the backup config.plist, the Apple logo stucks again.

I hope someone can help me!:(

Please add your specific hardware, what version of OS X your on to your profile and/or signature. It will help others in helping you and its part of the Rules of the site.

Thanks for your cooperation

Motherboard: GA-B85-HD3
CPU: i5-4460
Graphics: Asus GeForce GTX 750 2GB

Motherboard: GA-B85-HD3
CPU: i5-4460
Graphics: Asus GeForce GTX 750 2GB

Did you install Clover 3270 or later to the HDD and then copy only the USB config.plist to the HDD Clover folder?

Copying just the EFI from the USB to the HDD EFI partition is not enough - you need other files from the Clover installer.

I installed and copied everything in the right way, but I found what was the problem.

Somehow I forgot apply the clover configurator settings, and now everything is works fine! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back