Contribute
Register

Clover Bootup Crash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for english.

I had the exact same issue yesterday, i mean, i connected my Windows 10 drive and then tried to boot OS X, the system freezes and then restart. The way i fixed it was disconecting my Windows 10 drive and booted with the Intel graphics enabled, you know, disable nvidia in the bootflags (nv_disable=1, worth to mention that i have a gtx 970) and after that logged in and re-installed nvidia web drivers and added the bootflag (nvda_drv=1) with Clover Configurator
One thing i didn't tried again was connecting my Windows 10 drive, i'll try it later and reply here.

Edit: OS X 10.11.2, Clover 3330, GA-H81M-HD2, i5 4690K, GTX 970
Thanks for the reply, tell me how it works out. Just wondering why windows is causing this issue.

Thanks for the reply, tell me how it works out. Just wondering why windows is causing this issue.

I don't think it is Windows. Have you treied connecting a blank storage drive? Does it do the same thing?

I don't think it is Windows. Have you treied connecting a blank storage drive? Does it do the same thing?
Yes, it's doing the same thing. I've tried reinstalling windows but no luck as well. This issue did not happen when I had only osx in the computer. Ever since the windows hard drive was installed, this issue has been going on.

Yes, it's doing the same thing. I've tried reinstalling windows but no luck as well. This issue did not happen when I had only osx in the computer. Ever since the windows hard drive was installed, this issue has been going on.

Double check UEFI settings - reset them to Optimised defaults, make sure any serial port is disabled, make any other changes you originally made to install OS X and then set BBS boot order to OS X first.

Double check UEFI settings - reset them to Optimised defaults, make sure any serial port is disabled, make any other changes you originally made to install OS X and then set BBS boot order to OS X first.
I've just done that. My boot order is:
1: Mac OS
2: UEFI: OSX HDD
3: OSX HDD
Is that correct?

I've just done that. My boot order is:
1: Mac OS
2: UEFI: OSX HDD
3: OSX HDD
Is that correct?

Is this device boot order or BBS boot order?

I believe thats the device boot order. What is this BBS boot order?

for your board:
Bios Features tab
Boot Option Priorities
Boot Option #1 = should be the OS X UEFI HDD
Boot Option #2 = make this one the Windows UEFI HDD

for your board:
Bios Features tab
Boot Option Priorities
Boot Option #1 = should be the OS X UEFI HDD
Boot Option #2 = make this one the Windows UEFI HDD
I don't have windows uefi. Is it because I didn't install it in uefi mode? Is that the cause of the problem? I don't mind going into my boot options and booting windows from there manually.

I don't have windows uefi. Is it because I didn't install it in uefi mode? Is that the cause of the problem? I don't mind going into my boot options and booting windows from there manually.

Click Start, type msinfo32.exe and hit enter.
If the resunting window shows BIOS version and has neither Legacy or UEFI mentioned, you installed Legacy mode. Fit it shows UEFI for BIOS, it may say Legacy Mode or UEFI mode. If it shows Legacy mode, then Clover installed UEFI will not boot it. For Clover to boot a Legacy installed Windows it also must be installed Legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back