i5 4690K
Graphics
intel HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey guys, I've been using El Capitan since release just fine but recently I plugged in a hard drive for Windows 10. Ever since then when I try to boot into OSX using clover it would load the apple logo but then turn off the screen and automatically restarts the computer.
Upon boot up it would show this
fake-kernel-panic.jpg

Then it would boot up to the apple logo again and if Im lucky, it would boot into osx. If not it will restart the pc and show this again? I've tried updating to the newest clover but no luck. Anyone have this issue and or know how to fix this? Thanks.

Boot to UEFI/BIOS and make sure OS X drive is first in BBS boot order.
Make sure secure boot is off and set to other OS.

Boot OS X verbose and post a pic of the screen where it hangs.

Boot to UEFI/BIOS and make sure OS X drive is first in BBS boot order.
Make sure secure boot is off and set to other OS.

Boot OS X verbose and post a pic of the screen where it hangs.
I tried booting it and the issue still persisted. Here is the picture that I took

. IMG_20151210_222920.jpgIMG_20151210_222942.jpg

So it stops at that point in pic 2 and never goes any farther? This is usuallu where the GPU gets initiated - are you sure you have the correct OS X version nVidia web drivers for the GPU installed? I did see it loaded the web drivers before it stopped.

So it stops at that point in pic 2 and never goes any farther? This is usuallu where the GPU gets initiated - are you sure you have the correct OS X version nVidia web drivers for the GPU installed? I did see it loaded the web drivers before it stopped.
Yes, I'm sure they are installed correctly. I just updated to 10.11.2 and update my nvidia graphics driver as well. I'm still experiencing the same issue.

Yes, I'm sure they are installed correctly. I just updated to 10.11.2 and update my nvidia graphics driver as well. I'm still experiencing the same issue.

you have nvda_drv=1 in your boot args and the web drivers are set in the nVidia pref pane?

I have just installed 10.11.2 from scratch and used multibeast to setup everything. Everything is working fine except I'm still getting this startup issue. I'm not sure what the cause of it is. Any ideas?

Sorry for english.

I had the exact same issue yesterday, i mean, i connected my Windows 10 drive and then tried to boot OS X, the system freezes and then restart. The way i fixed it was disconecting my Windows 10 drive and booted with the Intel graphics enabled, you know, disable nvidia in the bootflags (nv_disable=1, worth to mention that i have a gtx 970) and after that logged in and re-installed nvidia web drivers and added the bootflag (nvda_drv=1) with Clover Configurator
One thing i didn't tried again was connecting my Windows 10 drive, i'll try it later and reply here.

Edit: OS X 10.11.2, Clover 3330, GA-H81M-HD2, i5 4690K, GTX 970

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back