Lenovo
CPU
Intel i7 6500U
Graphics
Intel HD 520
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello.
I have installed macOS Sierra (UEFI boot) on my Lenovo Ideapad 300 laptop using this guide . After installation I do not have Audio and WiFi. I downloaded MultiBeast 9 for Sierra and installed UEFI boot mode, and some wifi and audio drivers, then restarted and removed USB drive.
I booted from Clover from the UEFI partition on my HDD not USB, but Clover gives a kernel panic and sistem reboots (see picture).
I inserted my SUB drive again and booted from Clover from USB drive and macOS sierra boots up okay. I still do not have audio and WiFi. Also none of the drivers and settings that I apply with Multibeast works on my Sierra build.
Any help ?

Attachments

• IMG_1335.JPG
    IMG_1335.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 127
Same here I need to have plugged usb in order to be able to boot the systems.

Did you installed any WiFi or Audio drivers with MultiBeast ? For me it seems that Multibeast does not install any driver, I have tried many times with almost all drivers available with no success.

I had everything working fine but then I connected an old hackintosh drive and deleted the whole drive to get a bootable backup drive. But since then I wont be able to boot macOS from my ssd. With the install drive it works perfectly fine. When I use clover configurator I still can mount the ssd efi but I can no longer find it in boot options. I already tried resetting the motherboard..

I managed to install Audio drivers , still no WiFi (atheros). Multibeast fails with a error message when I try to install WiFi Atheros Drivers.
I also installed Clover v2.3 from Sourceforce , witch installed successfully, but still no boot from HDD, only from USB install disk.

I helped myself by deleting everything in my EFI-Partition and rerunning Multibeast. After that I had to restore my old config and rerun the audio script but now everything works fine again. Now I can boot from my SSD again instead of USB.

Looks that my problem was that I installed Sierra on a external USB HDD. I now installed macOS Sierra on my internal SSD, dual boot with Windows, and I got it booting from Clover from SSD, no need for setup USB now. HAd some problems with UEFI boot that I will create a new thread on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back