Contribute
Register

Clover Booting Guide: Z77X-UD5H- HD4000+GT640

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,

Im a bit late coming to this thread - I have already installed using Clover r2652 - initially I used the config.plist from the very useful guide by Tony but after experimentation have gone with a variation of what Clover auto installs during variation. I would be interested in comments from others who have a working, stable installation using Clover as to whether I have unneccesary items in my config.plist.

My machine is rock steady - with full sleep/wake and I am delighted with the way it works with Clover.

here is my config.plist

View attachment config.plist

Interesting guide - it does raise a question for me - when you used Clover Configurator for the system definition why did you use an external editor rather than just use Clover Configurator to update your config.plist? I just use Clover Configurator and certainly so far has given no problem.

Interesting guide - it does raise a question for me - when you used Clover Configurator for the system definition why did you use an external editor rather than just use Clover Configurator to update your config.plist? I just use Clover Configurator and certainly so far has given no problem.

Thanks! It's not for a clear reason. I used to put several config.plists in the EFI folder (with different names, of course) in order to boot using different system definitions, so I used a blank one for generating different SMBIOS and PListEdit Pro is very convenient for copying these definitions into several config.plists.

Of course Clover Configurator does the job brilliantly and your approach is correct, but I use this other method and wanted to reflect in the guide the possibility of doing it this way too.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back