Contribute
Register

Clover Booting Guide: Z77X-UD5H- HD4000+GT640

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did that, but then I don't see the bios and clover anymore. There is no signal on the monitor.

It loads until OSX and then the screen comes back.

Is there anything wrong with my setup? I installed the UEFI driver for my ASUS GTX650....

also i used the f15q version from gigabyte directly and not from tweaktown.... Is this a problem ?

CSM disable always gives me no signal on my monitor during boot (bios / clover)

I used CsmVideoDxe-64.efi which fixed the screen resolution problem in clover.

btw: sleep/wake works with adding "darkwake=0".

In Boot:

key>Arguments</key>
<string>npci=0x2000 darkwake=0</string>

I did that, but then I don't see the bios and clover anymore. There is no signal on the monitor.

It loads until OSX and then the screen comes back.

Is there anything wrong with my setup? I installed the UEFI driver for my ASUS GTX650....

also i used the f15q version from gigabyte directly and not from tweaktown.... Is this a problem ?
"I installed the UEFI driver for my ASUS GTX650"
Can u explain what u actually mean with that ?
U mean that u flash your vga with UEFI GOP bios?
If not then follow this procedure to do soo.
http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...BIOS-tool-for-GTX-600-series-cards!-It-s-Here

Yeap I used this firmware. But I used a patched binary to run the programm on my gigabyte board.

If I ran the binary again it says successful.

bht if I boot with csm disabled there is no output on my screen anymore until osx booted up.

no signal during boot and boot menus...

Disable the onboard gfx in bios or make pci primary.

Where did you get the GOP bios for the gfx card? Are you using the newest bios for the Z77X-UD5H? What tool did you use to flash the gfx card?

My onboard gfx is always disabled. It is very strange.

Where can I check if my installed bios version really supports GOP? Is there a list where I can check my bios version number?
if u have windows installed then use gpu-z and post your bios dump soo i can see if u really have GOP bios.

if u have windows installed then use gpu-z and post your bios dump soo i can see if u really have GOP bios.

asus.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back