Contribute
Register

Clover boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have to figure out how to get rid of the verbose mode.

Edit:

/EFI/config.plist

Change:

<key>boot-args</key>
<string>-v npci=0x2000</string>

To

<key>boot-args</key>
<string>npci=0x2000</string>

The weird part is when I turn off verbose mode, I get the graphics glitches more often even with the ping daemon running, which requires a shutdown, unplugging and pulling the battery to get rid of.

Can anyone please help me? I want to try clover via usb on my 4540s but I just cant boot into OS X. I have copied my SMBIOS into config.plist and also my current DSDT file to the folder the clover guide mentions. I think I have also tried nearly all possible boot arg combinations :(

Anyone using clover on 4540s please guide how to get it working please!

Can anyone please help me? I want to try clover via usb on my 4540s but I just cant boot into OS X. I have copied my SMBIOS into config.plist and also my current DSDT file to the folder the clover guide mentions. I think I have also tried nearly all possible boot arg combinations :(

Anyone using clover on 4540s please guide how to get it working please!

As I recall, you need SSDT as well...

To use Clover on HP Laptop, you need to install these drivers when install Clover:

OsxLowMemFixDrv-64.efi
EmuVariableUefi-64.efi

To use Clover on HP Laptop, you need to install these drivers when install Clover:

OsxLowMemFixDrv-64.efi
EmuVariableUefi-64.efi

If you install OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi instead of OsxLowMemFixDrv-64.efi you will have sleep working, providing that you are not using Zenith's USB 3.0 driver which breaks sleep.

If you install OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi instead of OsxLowMemFixDrv-64.efi you will have sleep working, providing that you are not using Zenith's USB 3.0 driver which breaks sleep.

Just tried all the case:

OsxLowMemFixDrv-64.efi + Zenith's : Reboot right after pressing power button
OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi + no USB 3.0: Reboot 5s after wake
OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi + Rehabman's: Reboot 5s after wake

Just tried all the case:

Ongoing issues Clover has with sleep, I guess...

Just tried all the case:

What Clover revision are you using? Also did you rebuild your cache? Its working fine for me.

What Clover revision are you using? Also did you rebuilt your cache? Its working fine for me.

Could be specific to ProBook?? ProBook has given Clover problems in the past (HFS+ weirdness...)

What Clover revision are you using? Also did you rebuild your cache? Its working fine for me.

Clover rev 1969, are you using Acer or HP Laptop? I've rebuilt the kext cache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back