Graphics
VEGA
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
So, I have:
GA-Z77X-UD5H 1.0 at BIOS F16 mod11 or F15... tried 5 diff.
Have 3570K
Samsung 512GB 840 Pro

Clover usually gets to the point of booting to "Bluetooth" and then stays there forever. If I boot in safe mode, I get past that, but after loading system description (macmini6,2), it just restarts the machine...

I've tried original guide and ultrazone's guide... (http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...ide-z77x-ud5h-mavericks-clover-uefi-mode.html) and 3-4 guides online for my hardware. No help. Thing either is stuck on "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport" or goes past but restarts...

I've setup BIOS EXACTLY like people say, and still the same problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated...

I've attached a screenshot just before the machine restarts.

Attachments

• IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    640 KB · Views: 350
Why Nvidia? I can't install even integrated gpu...
GB gave you that link because your profile says Nvida and your post says nothing 'bout using iGPU... Just for giggles set iGPU memory in bios to 64mb and remove the SMBIOS section of you config.plist and let Clover figure it out...

GB gave you that link because your profile says Nvida and your post says nothing 'bout using iGPU... Just for giggles set iGPU memory in bios to 64mb and remove the SMBIOS section of you config.plist and let Clover figure it out...

Did that too. That is what bothers me.

Why Nvidia? I can't install even integrated gpu...
Not just nVidia - you list nVidia 780Ti as GPU - not natively supported in OS X and thus you need nVidia supplied drivers. See the recommended gfx card list in the Buyer's Guide - says right there above where it lists the 780Ti that it needs additional drivers.

For installation, suggest you remove the GPU, set in BIOS First Init Display to IGPU, enable internal gfx, and set memory to 64M. Install GPU after you get up and running and have installed the nVidia drivers for the card.

Not just nVidia - you list nVidia 780Ti as GPU - not natively supported in OS X and thus you need nVidia supplied drivers. See the recommended gfx card list in the Buyer's Guide - says right there above where it lists the 780Ti that it needs additional drivers.

For installation, suggest you remove the GPU, set in BIOS First Init Display to IGPU, enable internal gfx, and set memory to 64M. Install GPU after you get up and running and have installed the nVidia drivers for the card.

The problem is, I even went fully to have only 1 drive, 1 memory stick and nothing else. Clover boot usb has been created by mentioned tutorial and several other ways, including minimal config.

The best I came up was a boot that looked good but rebooted machine after line I showed you in that screenshot. :(

The problem is, I even went fully to have only 1 drive, 1 memory stick and nothing else. Clover boot usb has been created by mentioned tutorial and several other ways, including minimal config.

The best I came up was a boot that looked good but rebooted machine after line I showed you in that screenshot. :(

Did you copy FakeSMC kext to the EFI->kexts->10.9 folder along with your networking kext? (links to download these are in the Clover Guide)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back