Contribute
Register

"Clover Boot Options" from hard drive missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need MultiBeast 9 for Sierra.
I followed all the instructions carefully. I still can't boot up without USB. otherwise, I will get this message : 1962 Error . NO operating system found.

same here, fixed it with having the older version of unibeast

Yep, it's defenitely Unibeast 7 that can't recognize the Clover bootloader on the hard disk. Unibeast 6 worked.
@tonymacx86 Please fix Unibeast 7.

Last edited:
You may want to download Clover Configurator for Sierra, then mount the EFI partition with EFI Mounter v3, double click config.plist, select "Install Drivers" in the left pane, notice the boot device - change it from "Null" to "Sierra," exit - which should write out back to the EFI partition.

Notice that when you start EFI Mounter v3 that it will show a disk and the scroll bar doesn't work. Highlight it then use the down arrow to get to the EFI partition/device that you want to mount.

Is there another solution than using a previous Unibeast edition? I was wondering if it's the Clover version that it is using for Unibeast and if there is a version that works.

You have to download El Capitan for it. Of course you can't use Sierra with Unibeast 7.

Can u help me out im having the same issue , i cant login on my el capitan without my usb on da board , hw do i solve dis help

In case anyone is still struggling with this: If you've got Windows installed you can use EasyUEFI to add a boot entry for Clover. Click manage EFI Boot Options, then Create a new entry, select the EFI partition, then EFI\CLOVER\CLOVERX64.efi

If not, you could try adding them manually in the UEFI shell in Clover, using something along the lines of "bcfg boot add 0 fs0:\EFI\CLOVER\CLOVERX64.efi Clover". (I might have gotten the syntax slightly wrong.)

I think the problem is more with Clover than Unibeast. I had the same problem after installing Sierra. Clover did not have a boot options menu for the HDD after installing Clover to my HDD. I simply booted using a USB drive that contains an older version of Clover (my previous El Capitan USB installation) and it then gave a boot options menu for the HDD. After using the older version of Clover to add the EFI boot entry I could boot from my HDD's latest Clover version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back