1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hi,
today i make my first hackintosh with my x58 system.
a little bit of truble but all works... and i make a partition with windows, all working... but the clover boot selector dont show up...
the only way i can run clover for boot selector is with the usb that i used for the hackintosh partition... all working fine... windows partition show up and hackintosh is oky....
but i i remove the usb and i boot only from the ssd start the windows boot..... help me please...

hi,
today i make my first hackintosh with my x58 system.
a little bit of truble but all works... and i make a partition with windows, all working... but the clover boot selector dont show up...
the only way i can run clover for boot selector is with the usb that i used for the hackintosh partition... all working fine... windows partition show up and hackintosh is oky....
but i i remove the usb and i boot only from the ssd start the windows boot..... help me please...
Sounds like the heart of it is not a multi-booting issue, rather an issue with using Multibeast correctly.

Sounds like the heart of it is not a multi-booting issue, rather an issue with using Multibeast correctly.
so what can i do?

so what can i do?
I suggest cleaning up your original post to a degree where it's much easier to read and make sense of. It's hard to understand exactly what you're saying.

Like Injury said, use Multibeast.
When you boot into macOS (where you say you can boot into using your USB), run Multibeast to install clover bootloader and possibly some drivers (clover boot selector as you call it) to your Harddisk/SSD. Remove your USB and reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back