Motherboard
ASUS ROG Strix HERO II Laptop
CPU
i7-8750H/HM370
Graphics
UHD 630+RTX 2060
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, after finally getting my Hackintosh working :)clap:), it won't show the options settings underneath all the boot options, and windows won't show as a boot option. I have attached my whole efi folder(it might be under the boot folder?), and a picture of what is happening. Thanks!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    25.5 MB · Views: 72
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 170
Have you thought about installing a Clover theme rather than that default?

Check method of install of Windows - Clover UEFI mode will not see/boot Windows installed Legacy Mode.

Run msinfo32.exe from command window and confirm Windows is installed BIOS Mode: UEFI

Have you thought about installing a Clover theme rather than that default?

Check method of install of Windows - Clover UEFI mode will not see/boot Windows installed Legacy Mode.

Run msinfo32.exe from command window and confirm Windows is installed BIOS Mode: UEFI
Hi! Thank you so much for replying! I got Windows to show up, but changing the theme in clover configurator does nothing. :/

Hi! Thank you so much for replying! I got Windows to show up, but changing the theme in clover configurator does nothing. :/
Does no good unless you have installed the theme to EFI/EFI/Clover/Themes - Use Clover installer to install new themes, then change the theme in config.plist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back