Contribute
Register

Clover Boot-loader changes my old incompatible hackintosh to a (( real mac )) with Wonderful Instal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I would like to try clover on my old Asus p5b and p5q turbo rigs. What version of clover did you use? Did you use hfsplus driver or other changes to EFI drivers? Appreciate any help. I have both of my rigs working with 10.9 but can't gey sleep/wake to work with Chimera.

I use latest version until now;
I always update ... there's no problem with clover ...

http://clover-wiki.zetam.org

nice site to create your config.plist

sleep work on my hackintosh with dsdt fix ... my problem sloved by ICH9USB Sleep Fix for dsdt

Hey Bijo :)
I have the exact same motherboard and I come across a very weird problem.
When I just turn on my PC, it loads till stage 6, then I see a non-blinking "_" symbol on black screen, and nothing happens. I press the reset button, then it loads properly with clover.
Did you have this issue?

Seems like something is wrong with how my bios posts, I guess.

UPD: same happens when booting from a USB with Clover.

I have followed the instructions here VERY CAREFULLY and I'm stuck. I start from the USB with Clover without a problem and I get to the Mountain Lion installation screen. Everything goes well, but when the computer RESTARTS the first time and I choose my final destination drive, the second stage of the ML installation screen appears but it never completes the installation. Any ideas? I'll be happy to upload any diagnostic files.

My system specs:

ASUS p8z68-v LX motherboard
Intel quad core i7 processor
4gb ram
integrated HD3000 graphics

Hi Bijo, I have the exact same build the p5kr, q6600 however the graphic card is a geforce 210 (1gb). im running snow leopard(retail dvd) trough the regular iboot + multi beast. it does not sleep and the worst thing for me is the graphics. im able to have a normal resolution but using pro tools thats why i have this built for audio production. it don't work 100%. when i have two windows opened u can see latency. or for example if i run a youtube video and if i drag the window, the video start framing. do u ever experience this ?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back