Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I recently decided to install El Capitan. I followed the guide and I got everything up and running however there is no sound.
I tried doing the alternative script through terminal but that didn't help either.

I have my old Mavericks OS as my back up just in case I wouldn't be able to install El Capitan. When I boot using chimera to get to Mavericks I get sound but when I boot using clover to get to Mavericks I get no sound.

Is there a setting or script that I'm overlooking that should be on or off? If someone could please enlighten me on this that would be awesome!

Please put your specific motherboard model, CPU model, and GPU model into the system configuration area on the left, and/or your signature. It's hard to give you good advice without having that information on hand on every post.

Have you now tried more than one approach? Like, MultiBeast and a script or more than one script? If so, you should reset to an as-installed state and try one approach again and then troubleshoot that approach without trying any other scripts/tools/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back