Contribute
Register

Clover Boot 10.11.4 Stable (no freezes), Experiencing After Effects crashing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:

Overall the build is still working well. I've been switching back and fourth between the OS X Default Graphic Driver and The NVIDIA WEB Driver when ever I'd experience odd behavior (which has been minor, switched about three or four times during this time period). The only major occurrence worth mentioning, the CustoMac crashed and restarted on it's own once while using Premiere Pro CC and After Effects CC on the OS X Default Graphics Driver, which was odd cause I've had four Adobe CC applications open simultaneously in the past on a fairly consistent work basis with no incidents to report.

One persistent issue I've struggled to find a solution for is some of my thumbnail previews still display as a colored noise distortion (see attachment). When I Quick Look or open in preview it displays correctly so this is only affecting the thumbnail. I've swapped out my NVIDIA GTX 770 with a GIGABYTE GTX 760 and same result. This seems to be a software or Kext issue I'm having? It seems when I was on 10.11.4 and use the OS X Default Graphics Driver that this issue disappeared but can't recall.

Are there any previous posts you can point me towards that have addressed this issue? I've googled various configurations of the words: Thumbnail preview color distortion +hackintosh and very little comes up. Any suggestions pertaining to this weirdness are welcome.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-19 at 2.59.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-19 at 2.59.59 PM.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back