Contribute
Register

Clover and PCIe SATA3 expansion cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assure you two cards are plugged in, maybe the problem is just that: clover cannot even detect one of the two? (brands/model are different anyway)

yes
Only one SATA card is present according to the log. Is the second card working in windows or is it at least shown in windows device manager?

yes, both work in windows and with Chameleon too

take a look at this one

Attachments

• preboot2.txt
    18.8 KB · Views: 188
maybe the problem is just that: clover cannot even detect one of the two?
Same volumes detected in the latest log. You could try updating Clover to latest version it is possible there is/was an issue that has/hasn't been fixed. If that doesn't work i suggest connecting the drive that isn't being scanned to a free motherboard SATA port if possible, or continue using Chameleon if that is working for you.

Same volumes detected in the latest log. You could try updating Clover to latest version it is possible there is/was an issue that has/hasn't been fixed. If that doesn't work i suggest connecting the drive that isn't being scanned to a free motherboard SATA port if possible, or continue using Chameleon if that is working for you.

I'll try updating Clover, but that's the point: either I have to get just SATA II speed, or no working Nvidia web drivers with Chameleon but SATA III working... :rolleyes:

Maybe a replacement asmedia card from fleabay is the answer...

I fear you are right, but it's very strange that the more advanced Clover can't what Chameleon already does since some years....
Anyway, are you sure those asmedia based cards would be compatible? And which ones for example, could you please link some?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back