GTX 970
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Need help on next step regarding Clover now that I finally got my OS back up and running (scared to shut down or restart). This is for me not well defined, and I see throughout the forum different versions referenced.

• Cover - (Assumed use) to put the box into os or other options, is this the latest version Clover_v2.3k_r3763.zip?
  • Clover Configurator (assumed use to update profile settings afterwards) Nice app, lots of options, ran the "Generate Conf" saved, have not rebooted yet, should I?
  • Below are a couple of question marks.
    NOTE: Concern (as it keeps repeating) not being able to boot back into os.
boot-graphics.png

Still hoping for some feedback on this, I've tried Multibeast with no success in loading any drivers that help, or being able to successfully (consistently) restart via the Clover boot screen. Should I #1 Install what looks to be the newest Clover_v2.3k_r3763.zip - will this correct my boot issues, #2 Try to use CC to update config.plist to correct issues.

NOTE: This is my first hackintosh (prob obvious statement) still don't have audio or graphics working, and have lost ability to reboot, and lost my windows boot option from clover. Running 10.11.6 (15G31).

STILL HOPING FOR SOME HELP!!!!!!!! Lost my Windows SSD Boot Drive

So, I stumbled through Clover Configurator, and installed what I hope is the newest Clover_v2.3k_r3763.zip version. I now have a stable system that boots, however the Windows SSD boot drive no longer show up! What shows up is the secondary HD drive (however as "un-titled rather than the name I have it when I formatted it) I have for file storage (which has nothing on it). The SSD shown from the Mac is still there and has files on it.
Any ideas would be great, thanks!

• Other things still not working.
  • Audio (I've tried about everything my OS is OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 (15G31)
  • Graphics (NIVIDIA) Site says no driver updates, current ones still not working
  • Ethernet - after upgrading Clover this stopped working
DiskUtilitySSDWin.png
CloverWinBootIssueHD.png

Last edited:
Still don't know where my Windows SSD Boot Drive option went!
Clover_v2.3k_r3763 boot manager is now giving me a stable boot (not sure how this overrides the theme options I use via Clover Configurator, guess they don't work in conjunction with each other.

I'd be THRILLED if I could get my windows back, and audio/graphics on the mac side working.

I am as frustrated as you. Had no problems in Yosemite. For El Capitan all clover version and config experiments fail :banghead: After many efforts I can at least boot but no audio, no internet. I am not even sure that any kext injection is working with Clover although I should have the SIP mechanism disabled (with the Clover CsrActiveConfig=0 parameter)

Still Need Advice!!!
Right now I can live without Mac audio and graphics (but need it working soon) I'd really like to get my Windows SSD boot option via Clover working again. Can't boot from it via F12 Boot options either.

Does ANYONE have examples a working config.plist settings similar to my build? If I had something to compare to I might be able to track down where specific issues are, help much appreciated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back