1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Motherboard: Asus h61mk
CPU: i3 3220
Ram 12Gb
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti
MacOs: Sierra 10.12.5

Clover keeps adding nvda_drv=1 to the boot args, The argument does not show up in the config.plist. How do I remove it?

@dinkyw, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Select System Preferences > Nvidia Driver Manager > Graphics Driver > OS X Default Graphics Driver

Or
In Terminal:
Code:
sudo nvram -d nvda_drv

@dinkyw, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).

Select System Preferences > Nvidia Driver Manager > Graphics Driver > OS X Default Graphics Driver

Or
In Terminal:
Code:
sudo nvram -d nvda_drv

This didn't work for me, on the installer usb it also added nvda_drv=1.

I am useing UniBest8.1 and when I hit the f12 and select USB drive and hit the space bar and uncheck SET NVIDIA TO VESA
NV-DISABLE=1 to be able to go to macOS Utilities. If I do not un check this it will freeze up. Then I can Erase my SSD. I give a name (High Sierra) and Format(Mac OS Extended (Journaled) Then the macOS High Sierra install to the HD then it reboots and on my screen it says can not fine any device.
Can any body help me

MY MB is GA-Z77x-UP5 TH

I am useing UniBest8.1 and when I hit the f12 and select USB drive and hit the space bar and uncheck SET NVIDIA TO VESA
NV-DISABLE=1 to be able to go to macOS Utilities. If I do not un check this it will freeze up. Then I can Erase my SSD. I give a name (High Sierra) and Format(Mac OS Extended (Journaled) Then the macOS High Sierra install to the HD then it reboots and on my screen it says can not fine any device.
Can any body help me

MY MB is GA-Z77x-UP5 TH
Boot from the USB with apfs.efi and then run multibeast.

How do you do this?
How did you boot the installer? On my system you press F12 for the boot menu. Boot USB you should have the option to boot macOS from the hard drive.

How did you boot the installer? On my system you press F12 for the boot menu. Boot USB you should have the option to boot macOS from the hard drive.

Yes I hit F!2 to boot into Clover installer. Once I do that I have to hit the space bar and uncheck the box SET NVIDIA to VESA and then that Apple logo and then after a frew sec the bar come up aand a wheel spins sec and it frezes. Like I said before I have uncheck the box before in will go into the Utilities program. I would like to know if there anyway to not have that box not check without hitting the space bar

I would like to know if there anyway to not have that box not check without hitting the space bar
The box changes whether nv_disable=1 is included in the boot arguments. Remove it from /efi/clover/config.plist and the box is unchecked by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back