CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Finally managed to get Unibeast installed on my flash drive, but after the Clover screen, it displays the Apple symbol briefly, and then I'm getting stuck at the "Prohibited" (slash through circle) symbol. What else do you awesome folks need to know? First post here and my apologies if this has already been answered. Looked hard for a solution here and didn't see one.

Boot in verbose mode and look in the bottom left corner when it stops.
If it says "still waiting for root device" then use Search to look for that.
If not then post a screenshot here.

Here's my screenshot, seems to be something other than searching for the flash drive.

Try OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi - See nickwoodhams.com

Make sure that you remove any OsxAptioFixDrv, OsxAptioFix2Drv, OsxAptioFix3Drv or AptioMemoryFix-64.efi.

Well that definitely made some progress, but not completely.

The OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi allowed my system to see that flash drive, and I was able to format my SSD, and start the install. Upon reboot, I got the error message that "macOS could not be installed on your computer."

"An error occurred while loading the installer resources. Quit the installer to restart your computer..." blah blah.

I had no other drives connected, only the one SSD and the installer flash drive.

I've decided to abandon my efforts to install High Sierra on this build, and go straight to Mojave instead.

Hello, how did mojave go? What ethernet driver did you use to enable your network card?

Thks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back