Contribute
Register

CLOSED: Second request for ATI 48xx Support for Mountain Lion. Please add to new MultiBeast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD5-B3
CPU
i5 2500K
Graphics
2x HD 4850
I have requested this feature before without it being added. Thought I would try again.

I have a four port 4800 video card working with Lion. I use the ATI 48xx Device Injector and then the 10.7.5 Netkas ATI 48xx Patch to get it working. Works great, have three monitors working perfect in Lion!

Can you please update the new MultiBeast with a ATI 48xx Device Injector and a new Mountain Lion Netkas ATI 48xx Patch??

I really would like to update my system to Mountain lion but with having the is patch to get my card working with three monitors I have stayed away.

Thanks,
MacModifier

Second request for ATI 48xx Support for Mountain Lion. Please add to new MultiBeast

nekas has never done this patch for Mountain Lion, so unless he decides to go back and do one, it will never be supported.

As for the device injector you can most likely still use the one in MultiBeast for Lion.

Second request for ATI 48xx Support for Mountain Lion. Please add to new MultiBeast

MacMan,

Thanks for getting back to me. I searched and searched for a solution a while back. Then for some reason after I got your reply, I went out and searched the web again. I found this patch someone has taken Netkas work and made a installer with the patch for 10.8.2 and it worked like a charm!

Here's the link,

http://exoticpatch.eu.ki/

I now have OS X Mountain Lion working with my four port card again. :)

If there is anyway to add this to the new multibeast for other users that where in the same boat as me before I found this would be great I think.

Thanks,
MacModifier

Glad to hear that you found a patch.

Due to the fact that you are the only person who asked for this and the age of the card I will not be adding it to MultiBeast for Mountain Lion.

I am the second :)

For those who need the old injector it can still be found in MultiBeast for Lion.

Closed won't implement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back