Contribute
Register

CLOSED Implemented: The Messages fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Messages fix?

Yep- just want to make sure it doesn't cause any other issues. MacMan's currently working on porting the fix from the latest Chameleon to Chimera.

Credit to cosmo1t and meklort for their hard work on the Chameleon fixes. :thumbup:

The Messages fix?

Chameleons fix doesn't use anything from revoboot or piker-alpha.. in fact piker-alpha wants our fix. So please dont' say you are taking the fix from chameleon, as that is not true.

The Messages fix?

Chameleons fix doesn't use anything from revoboot or piker-alpha.. in fact piker-alpha wants our fix. So please dont' say you are taking the fix from chameleon, as that is not true.

Apologies- of course credit to cosmo1t and meklort for their hard work on the Chameleon fixes. Post edited. ;)

The Messages fix?

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post or it was covered, but has anyone noticed the new update in chameleon for the temporary fix for iMessage problem, has broken the 'Red light Green light' animation in 'Black osx DefaultII' theme to choose which OS on a multi boot system or is it just my rig? I've had to switch to
'Chamtic-Chameleon Recreated' theme which works perfect and quite pleasing to the eye. No biggie, just glad to get iMessage working again.

The Messages fix?

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post or it was covered, but has anyone noticed the new update in chameleon for the temporary fix for iMessage problem, has broken the 'Red light Green light' animation in 'Black osx DefaultII' theme to choose which OS on a multi boot system or is it just my rig? I've had to switch to
'Chamtic-Chameleon Recreated' theme which works perfect and quite pleasing to the eye. No biggie, just glad to get iMessage working again.

File a bug @ forge.voodooprojects.org or @ forum.voodooprojects.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back