Intel HD 4600 / GeForce GTX 970
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Windows Phone
Eyyo!

I've gotten a Windows 8.1 Pro and Yosemite Dual boot running on my new rig, but have a minor annoyance when switching. (I'll be creating a post for it once I have all the parts purchased and configured.;))

Whenever I boot into Yosemite, the system time is normal as well... normal. But when I boot into Windows afterwards, the time seems to like changing to a different one than what is correct. I can fix it by updating the time via-internet, but it gets very annoying, very fast.

Is there any solution to this silly issue?
If not, is there any way I can have the time update automatically for Windows when I boot it?

Note: I have the same issue on my laptop. Booting to Mavericks (for now) produces the same time change in Windows.

Eyyo!

I've gotten a Windows 8.1 Pro and Yosemite Dual boot running on my new rig, but have a minor annoyance when switching. (I'll be creating a post for it once I have all the parts purchased and configured.;))

Whenever I boot into Yosemite, the system time is normal as well... normal. But when I boot into Windows afterwards, the time seems to like changing to a different one than what is correct. I can fix it by updating the time via-internet, but it gets very annoying, very fast.

Is there any solution to this silly issue?
If not, is there any way I can have the time update automatically for Windows when I boot it?

Note: I have the same issue on my laptop. Booting to Mavericks (for now) produces the same time change in Windows.

This gets asked about once a week.

See this thread - There are several others in Search too.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back