RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,

I've been looking and trying for a while now to figure out how I can hide volume entries on my Clover boot screen, but it doesn't seem to work for me (I must be doing something wrong :think: ). I'm dual-booting Windows 10 and Catalina. My drives are as follows:
- Windows 10 SSD
- Catalina SSD
- Empty HDD
- Empty HDD
- Empty SSD

I want to hide/remove the entries in screenshot #3 and #4, see attached files. I also included screenshots of Clover Configurator in the ZIP file.

Hopefully, there are experts in the house :)

Attachments

• screenshot1.png
    screenshot1.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 493
  • screenshot2.png
    screenshot2.png
    11 KB · Views: 154
  • screenshot3.png
    screenshot3.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 262
  • screenshot4.png
    screenshot4.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 126
  • CloverConfiguratorScreens.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:
@P1LGRIM I was able to hide another entry.

The funny thing is; once I had hidden another 1, for those Windows drives; it hides both the Windows options. I need only 1 Windows entry to show up, and I don't need the one on the right (see screenshots). How can I hide the right one, and keep the left one?

screenshot2.png

screenshot3.png

Moved to Multi Booting.

The 'sticky' guides in this forum may help.

Wow, I'm happy; I finally solved this issue.

Problem:
I had a duplicate Windows 10, "Boot from EFI" showing, and this one didn't boot. The one that did boot is 'Boot Microsoft EFI Boot from EFI'. If I added this UUID to the hidden list, then both of them disappeared. I have two separate SSD disks for Windows 10 and macOS.

Solution:
It appears, that there was a little bug introduced in my config file. I thought that I had deselected 'Legacy' (that was what Clover Configurator was showing at least). So I Selected it in Clover Configurator, saved my EFI, then Deselected again and saved EFI again. Then it finally worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back