GTX 650ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi, I have a working Yosemite recommended build (H77-DS3H/ i7 3770/ GTX 650 Ti). Everything is working ok, the only problem is that HWmonitor app only shows hdd temperature, ssd life and trackpad batteries. Nothing about CPU or GPU Frequency and temperatures. It used to work before. Fakesmc plugins are installed. What could it be?

CPUSensors.kext and GPUSensors.kext are installed in /System/Library/Extensions/FakeSMC.kext/Contents/Plugins I tried manually loading them, they don't show any error, but hwmonitor app still doesn't show that info.

I am not using Clover, I am using Chimera 4.0.0, I did the standard install. Multibeast installs FakeSMC plugins in that path.

Then check if you using argument kext-dev-mode=1
Then double check all permissions on all files inside FakeSMC.kext (use ls -l command in Terminal):
All folder must have this permissions:
drwxr-xr-x root wheel
All files (like info.plist) must have this permissions:
-rw-r--r-- root wheel
All executable binary files (inside MacOS folder) must have this permissions:
-rwxr-xr-x root wheel

Then trigger Extension cache creation:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions

If all the above requirements are satisfied, then I see no reasons why it does not work.

I checked and everything was ok, still.. the kexts were not loaded, It seems to be a problem with the location of the kexts, I have moved them from /System/Library/Extensions/FakeSMC.kext/Contents/Plugins to /System/Library/Extensions/ and they are working now.
Is it a bug in multibeast?

I am having the same issue after upgrading to Sierra. Everything is working, but HWMonitor only shows HDD and SDD temps. The ***Sensors.kexts were all in /System/Library/Extensions/FakeSMC.kext/Contents/Plugins/ but not in /System/Library/Extensions/. I copied them to /System/Library/Extensions/ but still no luck. Does anyone have any other tips to figure out why I can't get these readings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back