Graphics
eVGA
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys I'm trying to install ML on my ASUS P8 Z77-V LX MOBO. I followed the guide here. When I reach the Apple Logo screen, there is a circle with a slash through it. I looked this up, and i think its something with my discrete card, but idk how to disable it. Do i unplug it from the system? Do I do some sort of command somewhere?

Here are my specs:

ASUS P8 Z77-V LX MOBO
EVGA GeForce GTX 650
8gb(2x4gb) ADATA RAM Blue
Toshiba 1tb Hard Drive(HDKPC03 DT01ACA100)
(I believe that's all that's relevant to the installation. If you need more info, just ask)

Did you try PCIRootUID=0? that has helped me in the past.

When you get to the chimera boot screen choose the appropriate drive then just type the command in also -x can help that boots in safe mode.

Did you try PCIRootUID=0? that has helped me in the past.

When you get to the chimera boot screen choose the appropriate drive then just type the command in also -x can help that boots in safe mode.
Okay how would I type in these commands? Just type them blindly, or is there a text bar?

Okay how would I type in these commands? Just type them blindly, or is there a text bar?

You need to re-read Step 3 for Optional Boot Arguments & Troubleshooting Tips of the installation guide as that shows how to use a boot flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back