Graphics
Gigabyte AMD HD6850 1024Mb
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I downloaded and registered Cinebench, hoping to get some numbers on my graphics card. However, when I try to run it, I get a flurry of error messages to the effect that files (to which the error messages explicitly refer and correctly point) can't be located. When I get past that, and try to run the OpenGL test, it says plugins are missing. Right now, the app seems frozen, and I can't even close it.

What am I missing here, folks? Thanks.

DelhiHackintosh said:
I downloaded and registered Cinebench, hoping to get some numbers on my graphics card. However, when I try to run it, I get a flurry of error messages to the effect that files (to which the error messages explicitly refer and correctly point) can't be located. When I get past that, and try to run the OpenGL test, it says plugins are missing. Right now, the app seems frozen, and I can't even close it.

What am I missing here, folks? Thanks.
No FrameBuffer loaded, maybe?

Mate94 said:
No FrameBuffer loaded, maybe?

Thanks for the reply. That would have been true until two days ago, at which time I FINALLY got Lotus to load w HDA over HDMI. So, No. That's not the issue. In fact, the only reason I got Cinebench was because I'd finally gotten my graphics card fully recognized, running DVDPlayer, etc, and wanted to get some numbers.

EDIT: lots of folks here are obviously using Cinebench w/o the issues I've encountered. Anyone got any suggestions? I tried moving it to my Applications folder, but continue to get the same "File not found" error messages, though this time the error messages explicitly and accurately reference the new locations of the files which can't be found! I've checked, the there seem to be no odd permissions on those files...

Even odder, when I go to terminal and try to run "CINEBENCH OSX" from the command line (from within the directory where the app is stored), I get "No such file or directory" in reply. I've tried CINEBENCH\040OSX as well.

My filesystems are CaseSensitive - might that be the issue? It's not like I can change that now to test...

EDIT- moved Cinebench to a USB drive and it runs fine. Why did I go with a case-sensitive filesystem? something to do with Unix...oh, well.

Thanks!!!11 CaseSensitive !!!!!!! Very stupid Bug!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back