Motherboard
chuwi aerobook plus 15.6
CPU
i5 6287U
Graphics
iris Graphic 550
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
I need help installing Catalina (or Mojave) on notebbok Chuwi aerobook plus.

I need help installing Catalina (or Mojave) on notebbok Chuwi aerobook plus.
HD3000 will not work natively on Mojave or Catalina

best to try High Sierra

Chuwi’s premium Ultrabook lineup – AeroBook is soon getting a new premium ultrabook model. The Chinese laptop maker is coming with Chuwi AeroBook Pro featuring improved specifications along with enhanced performance. In spec comparison with MacBook Pro’s competitors, the AeroBook Pro emerges as the best Hackintosh laptop. The new Chuwi Ultrabook packs a 15.6-inch 4K HDR screen, Intel i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, and 256GB SSD and a lot more
Performance
It is powered with the Intel i5 6287U processor. However, if the users are bored with Windows operating system, then they can also opt for Hackintosh on the Chuwi Aerobook Pro as it is designed to offer better MAC OS experience than any other competitor. The Intel i5 6287U performs better than the 8-generation core CPU in the base frequency.
In-house powerful Iris Graphics 550 graphics card will help the users to utilize the 4K display prowess. It operates up to the 1.1GHz frequency and can easily handle 3D graphics designs, video clips, and other graphics-intensive works.
In the display department, the AeroBook Pro has received a decent upgrade with a 15.6-inch 4K HDR screen over the AeroBook old model. The display features the 3840 X 2160 pixels resolution, 10-bit color depth, comfortable visual experience, 100% sRGB color gamut and much more. The user can enjoy the immersive experience on its 4K display instead of over 2880 x 1800 resolution display on 15-inch MacBook Pro.
wifi intel ac 7265

Attachments

• 4e509cb397c69adbcf484bbd2f5d0f0ec66f284e.png
    4e509cb397c69adbcf484bbd2f5d0f0ec66f284e.png
    90.1 KB · Views: 258
Chuwi’s premium Ultrabook lineup – AeroBook is soon getting a new premium ultrabook model. The Chinese laptop maker is coming with Chuwi AeroBook Pro featuring improved specifications along with enhanced performance. In spec comparison with MacBook Pro’s competitors, the AeroBook Pro emerges as the best Hackintosh laptop. The new Chuwi Ultrabook packs a 15.6-inch 4K HDR screen, Intel i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, and 256GB SSD and a lot more
Performance
It is powered with the Intel i5 6287U processor. However, if the users are bored with Windows operating system, then they can also opt for Hackintosh on the Chuwi Aerobook Pro as it is designed to offer better MAC OS experience than any other competitor. The Intel i5 6287U performs better than the 8-generation core CPU in the base frequency.
In-house powerful Iris Graphics 550 graphics card will help the users to utilize the 4K display prowess. It operates up to the 1.1GHz frequency and can easily handle 3D graphics designs, video clips, and other graphics-intensive works.
In the display department, the AeroBook Pro has received a decent upgrade with a 15.6-inch 4K HDR screen over the AeroBook old model. The display features the 3840 X 2160 pixels resolution, 10-bit color depth, comfortable visual experience, 100% sRGB color gamut and much more. The user can enjoy the immersive experience on its 4K display instead of over 2880 x 1800 resolution display on 15-inch MacBook Pro.
wifi intel ac 7265
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Thanks for your help,
I was advised of this but I don't know what to do.

In system parametres -> inject kexts: YES
remove flag from AppleIntelCPUPM (provides SSDT-Basic to PM)

I just wanted to thank you for your help. After messing around for hours trying to get my config.plist correct, I used your EFI w/ the trackpad kext on the regular clover install and everything went smoothly.

Can you confirm the fully working machine is a aerobook plus or aerobook pro?
I just wanted to thank you for your help. After messing around for hours trying to get my config.plist correct, I used your EFI w/ the trackpad kext on the regular clover install and everything went smoothly.

Looks like the EFI.zip is gone now.

Hi guys. Do you successfully installed Catalina in your aerobook plus? What about performances?
I'm trying to follow and understand this thread but I think that some posts is missing or was deleted...which are the steps for a correct clean installation starting from WIN10 64? I wish to have a machine with dual OS - Win10 & OS Catalina -.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back