Contribute
Register

Chuwi aerobook plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Does anyone still have a copy of the original instructions that was posted from the telegram group - The hound with the EFI files?

I would like to try but can't see it now.

I just wanted to thank you for your help. After messing around for hours trying to get my config.plist correct, I used your EFI w/ the trackpad kext on the regular clover install and everything went smoothly.
Can you share the EFI and Trackpad files again?

Hi, can you reshare the EFI files and Touchpad files again? Thanks.
Try this.
You have to put Heliport in the applications folder and run it at startup.
BIOS settings:
>Advanced>Cpu Configuration>VT-d: disabled
>Advanced>Power&Perfomance>CPU Power>CPU Lock>CFG-Lock: disabled
>Advanced>USB Configuration>XHCI Handoff: enabled
>Chipset>Graphics>DVMT Pre-Allocated 64
>Security>Secure Boot>Secure Boot Mode: disabled

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    24.3 MB · Views: 283
  • HeliPort.zip
    12.4 MB · Views: 223
Last edited:
Anyone try OpenCore yet? I've started but not gotten very far.

hi all ! this thread apparently has links missing or telegram group link isn't mentioned any longer. can someone please confirm issues with this laptop have been resolved ? [ fans spinning fast and loud at all times; touchpad being little sensitive; 4K clips playing kept lagging ]
we're considering buying this laptop and then hack with hackintosh, would you recommend ?
take care,
l marenda

I had no issues with this laptop on catalina, but my installation got borked in upgrading clover while trying to move to big sur. going to start over and try with opencore

I had no issues with this laptop on catalina, but my installation got borked in upgrading clover while trying to move to big sur. going to start over and try with opencore
I would be interested in your OpenCore config if you get it working.

I`m on Big Sur with OpenCore, nearly everything works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back