Nvidia 760
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,
My config:
2 SSD: 1 sierra installation in each
1 HDD, with 3 partitions for cloning my setup.
1 hhd with multiple sierra installation for test and tweaking.....

The idea:
Having the possibilitie to tweak one EFI and config.plist on one drive without interfering thru other EFI....
The goal:
Tweaking my EFI partition on one drive without interfering with the other EFI on each disk.....

I just figure out that any change in my bootloader affect all the disks (which is normal)
Is it possible to boot the EFI partition of each partition separetely? is it possible to link one EFI per partition and choose

Exemple:
from clover (or before?) i choose my ssd 1 and it boot the EFI of that SSD and so on....

To what i understood once in my clover boot page, it's already to late to choose the EFI because it's already a specific EFI running!!!!

Do i have to choose from the bios EFI boot order instead?

Thank you. for your help.

Hello,
My config:
2 SSD: 1 sierra installation in each
1 HDD, with 3 partitions for cloning my setup.
1 hhd with multiple sierra installation for test and tweaking.....

The idea:
Having the possibilitie to tweak one EFI and config.plist on one drive without interfering thru other EFI....
The goal:
Tweaking my EFI partition on one drive without interfering with the other EFI on each disk.....

I just figure out that any change in my bootloader affect all the disks (which is normal)
Is it possible to boot the EFI partition of each partition separetely? is it possible to link one EFI per partition and choose

Exemple:
from clover (or before?) i choose my ssd 1 and it boot the EFI of that SSD and so on....

To what i understood once in my clover boot page, it's already to late to choose the EFI because it's already a specific EFI running!!!!

Do i have to choose from the bios EFI boot order instead?

Thank you. for your help.
You could, if you have an unused ODD bay, install https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0197WIEA4/?tag=tonymacx86com-20 and just turn off every drive except the one you are booting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back